Sunday, May 20, 2012

Alright Already

It's been awhile since I had the hankering to blog as myself. My dreadfully paranormal alter ego, Judith Graves, can be a bit POSSESSive that way. But with a few contemporary fiction and screenwriting projects in the works, I thought, alright already - it's time to flex a different set of writerly muscles.

The non-supernatural kind.

Which means, I might post boring stories about my three labs, library related resources or issues (I am a library technician by day, after all), writing life, writing craft (not to be confused with witchcraft although many believe there's a bit of magic to it), screenwriting, plotting, storyboarding, films, music, other coolio authors - whatever. I'd love to spark discussions, debates, debacles.

You want to read, you want to write. So do I.

Let's go a few rounds, my friends.

Flex Your Words, baby!

2 comments:

  1. It'll be nice to see the "real" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jess - although now there's that pesky accountability to deal with. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? FLEX YOUR WORDS!